How do I sync my Outlook Calendar on my PC with my Galaxsy Tab S?

jaykaydee

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Acer Sync (I used to own an Acer Tablet) to sync my PC's Outlook Calendar with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S Calendar but I am not getting consistent results. Any suggestions on a program I can install on my PC or an app I can have on my Tablet that will allow sync of my calendar from my PC to my Tablet and my Samsung SGH 1827 phones?

Last edited:

jaykaydee

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
edubb256 and Gary_Berg thanks. When I checked the reviews of gsyncit (for example on Download. com) there were a lot of negative comments regarding spam and duplicates. Anyone else have a comment?

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Id recommend EVO Collaborator for Outlook as alternative. Its what iv been using since the service for Google Calendar Sync has been suspended in August 2014.
Its basically just an add-in to Outlook.

Gary_Berg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
My wife had trouble syncing with Companion Link. She has a large calendar, and moves single occurrences of repeating events around, so they break loose of the repeated event.

mitchellboy37

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi--Along the same lines, I would like to sync my google calendar with my outlook mail. As it is, I can receive notices in my notification bar, but with my Asus tablet I can get nice big square notices with my email. Does anyone know if it is possible with the Samsung T-800?...thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma