Logitech vs. Samsung Keyboard and OTG Adapter Recommendation

shustedm

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm looking for both a keyboard case as well as an OTG adapter.

For the keyboard, I'm deciding between the logitech (I like how it looks more like a case) or the samsung keyboard. Can anyone recommend either in terms of build quality, case protection, etc?

Also, I'm looking for an OTG adapter that has both USB functionality as well as can read MicroSd cards. Can anyone recommend one in particular? There are so many options on amazon that I can't narrow them down.

Thanks

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the Samsung keyboard and i absolutely love it. Syncs flawlessly. Looks sleek. Has admit of nice options on the keyboard itself that work with the tablet that are missing in the universal keyboards.

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't compare the two keyboards. I have the logitech and it seems to work okay although I'm not using it was much as expected. I do like how it 'frames' the Tab, providing some side protection.

I've got a pretty generic otg adapter that I picked up at Fry's electronics. It merely plugs into the Tab's usb port. The other end is the female type socket you'd find on a computer's usb port. Using it with a normal-usb to a micro or regular accommodates various hook ups. I connected it to my canon camera and also to a thumb drive. I used an adapter that holds micro sdcards and was able to read it on the Tab.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung keyboard and i absolutely love it. Syncs flawlessly. Looks sleek. Has admit of nice options on the keyboard itself that work with the tablet that are missing in the universal keyboards.
+1. I haven't had the Tab S or the keyboard very long, and I haven't checked out the Logitech keyboard, but the Samsung keyboard looks great, works great, and has nice key action. Best Buy price-matched Amazon's current price of $96. I also bought the book cover, thinking there would be times when I would want to take the tablet without the keyboard, but now I'm not so sure I'll use that cover much. You do have to remember that the tablet just sits in the little groove of the keyboard - be careful of friends or family picking up the keyboard thinking that they are attached, and hurling the tablet to the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid