Apks not installing

ws6.baker

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just bought the tab s 10.5 16gb wifi. I have 10-15 apks on my SD card and I install them one by one and after about 8 or 9 the tablet no longer allows me to press the install button. No error messages and I know the apks are good as I have them on my s3 and note 10.1. One time I shut tablet off and back on and it allowed couple more then stopped again and another time I ended all in task manager and one more installed. I did a factory reset and again 8 or so installed then nothing task manager and restart no longer work. Please help love the tablet but can't deal with this issue. Called samsung and they refused to help as they don't support apk installs. Tried explaining that some apps like Amazon app store can't be gotten on play store.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416889536255.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416889536255.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 13

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Some questions more than answers. Have you tried installing the apk files from Internal Memory (move them off the sd card)? Do you have sufficient space for them? Probably since you installed, it stalled, then you were able to install more of them. I'm new to android, are they actually compatible with the Tab S and its OS?

ws6.baker

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Some questions more than answers. Have you tried installing the apk files from Internal Memory (move them off the sd card)? Do you have sufficient space for them? Probably since you installed, it stalled, then you were able to install more of them. I'm new to android, are they actually compatible with the Tab S and its OS?
Yes I've moved them around, tried installing from a different file manager, plenty of space. They are compatible. I know this because some that I installed before factory reset wouldnt install after. Totally random

ws6.baker

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Update. I fixed the problem. I am using an app called Screen Rotate Orientation made by loading home. By dumb luck saw a review saying it doesn't allow apk installs. I didn't even uninstall I just went to settings and put settings back to device default installed my apks then set it back to force rotate and good to go. Great app otherwise, can't stand when a app is in portrait view only, this fixes the problem