Bose bluetooth

blevitt3

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm unable to connect my Tab S to my Bose Wave 3 that I recently added the bluetooth adapter to...my S5 connected with no problem...

Planning to call Bose but thought I would put it out here first...

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What does or does not happen? You can offficially "pair" them but then it does not connect or you cannot even pair them? Are the Bose still "connected" to the last device (another phone or laptop)? Sometimes devices remain connected and won't connect to a different device automatically.

blevitt3

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
They're unable to pair...both turned on to bluetooth - Bose in discoverable mode and tablet scanning for devices. Eventually stops on both ends due to nothing found. Crazy...

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
And the Bose can pair with more than ONE device? It sounds as if there is some BT "add-on" thingie to allow BT?

I have paired with a samsung bt mouse, logitech keyboard and sony headphones and my Blackberry Z10 phone. (hmm, maybe I will try pairing with my pc computer!)

Good luck

blevitt3

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes, the Bose bluetooth adapter can save up to 6 device pairings...will have to contact Bose and see what they say. Thanks...

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not that this will help but you spurred me to link my Windows PC with the TabS. But since the computer had been in the shop a few weeks back, I needed half an hour to find the tiny bluetooth dongle. Found that and Vista has a conniption. Driver, driver, driver. But the dang thing was kind of working. But seriously, it took 15-20 tries to get them to pair. Tab would not find computer. Then found it but would not pair with or without Code Number. So either be stubborn or call Bose! (I've still got the direct/reflecting 30+ year old speakers!!!!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12