What's the tablet action to replicate a PC mouse right click?

AndroidNewby

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
What's the tablet action to replicate a PC mouse right click

I use Google maps to obtain location coordinates to program my satnav; this is much more accurate than using a postcode. When I'm using my PC, I right click on the mouse and use "What's This" from the context menu which displays the required coordinates. The question is How do I get this context menu when I'm using the Galaxy tablet. I can't work out how to 'right click'.
Can anyone help, please?
Thanks
AndroidNewbie

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: What's the tablet action to replicate a PC mouse right click

From what I could find, you can't get coordinates using the Google Maps app on Android. It was suggested to use Map Coordinates.

AndroidNewby

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

Hi B.Diddy
Thanks for your reply. Looking for Map Coordinates with Google yielded an item from Google support which implies that they are aware there is a problem with maps on tablets. This is the link - https://support.google.com/coordinate/answer/2595571?hl=en. I'm still puzzling it out because it says system requirements are Android 4.0 and my Tab S is already on 4.4. However, it does seem that either the app you recommended or the new Google app will address my problem. Thank you very much for your interest in my posting.
AndroidNewbie

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Interesting link! But the Google Coordinate app says it requires 2.3.3 and up--are we looking at the same thing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams