I am always having to reset my wifi signal to connect to wifi on my galaxy tab s. My HP laptop or Ipad air is always connected no problem. Does anyone know of a fix for this or should I just return it. Thank you
    01-04-2015 10:56 AM
    No issues with wifi connection anywhere on my tab s. Have you tried it at some hot spots or other WiFi networks to see how it behaves?
    01-04-2015 11:38 AM
    No, only at home. I don't lose connection while using it, but when I come home or wake up in the morning, I have to reboot my wifi in order for it to connect
    01-04-2015 05:21 PM
    I have the same situation, I cannot see the wireless network anymore. In the same network I have connected also a note 3 and that one is working great.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-09-2015 02:40 PM
    I have the same issue, but not every day. My laptop stays connected to the internet all the time with no problems at all. My Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is moody, so I have to go downstairs and disconnect power from router for approx. 2 minutes then plug power cord back in and then my Tab S will stay up for maybe a couple days. ( Note:, I do not reset, I power off router) This is really a hassle. The store I bought my Tab S at then tried to sell me a new router....told them to kiss my ... Does ANYBODY know the permanent fix for this problem, anybody?....I tried a regular reset, but same old issue. There is "MASTER RESET" as well, but experts say stay away from this as it could cause all kinds of Tab S problems....don't want anymore problems. Also how do I clear browser history, I get tired of seeing all my old searches showing up in the diff tabs when using internet. Will clearing it in Google solve this?.....how do I do that? Thanks for any help.
    01-14-2015 07:04 PM
    I have a similar problem with the Galaxy Tab S. I started a thread a couple weeks ago. My tab s connects to wifi at home fine but when I leave home and drive into the city it will not connect to 4g without turning it off and on. This is my third tablet with the same issue. The crazy thing is I live in a small town south of a big city. It will connect in my small town to 4g automatically but when I get into the big city with what should be a stronger 4 g network it will not connect with powering down and back on. T-Mobile replaced device twice, to no avail. Samsung is stumped. I'm giving up and returning the device
    01-15-2015 12:40 PM