two questions on charging and soft keys

Peter2015

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys. I am hoping someone can help me to answer these questions: 1- is there any way to disable soft keys and install android keys on screen without rooting the device? I keep hitting back or multi window keys accidentally every time I am reading or watching video and it is very annoying. Question # 2 - When I bought this tablet I discovered that with the stock charger it takes hours to charge the battery. So I am using my Samsung galaxy s 6 edge's quick charge charger and I am now able to fully charge the tab in about 2 hours. My question is (and I couldn't find that when I tried to google) is that eventually going to ruin the S Tab's battery? In otherwords does the GStab 10.5 battery designed to work with quick charge 2.0?

Thank you all!

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys. I am hoping someone can help me to answer these questions: 1- is there any way to disable soft keys and install android keys on screen without rooting the device? I keep hitting back or multi window keys accidentally every time I am reading or watching video and it is very annoying. Question # 2 - When I bought this tablet I discovered that with the stock charger it takes hours to charge the battery. So I am using my Samsung galaxy s 6 edge's quick charge charger and I am now able to fully charge the tab in about 2 hours. My question is (and I couldn't find that when I tried to google) is that eventually going to ruin the S Tab's battery? In otherwords does the GStab 10.5 battery designed to work with quick charge 2.0?

Thank you all!

I can't tackle 1.

I don't believe you can ruin the tablet/battery as long as the Ouput Voltage is correct as it will only draw the amps that is can use. At least, that's what I've learned in reading over the years and using my Blackberry Playbook Charger (same voltage) but more amps to charge my various phones and actually other devices including my Samsung Tab S and Kindle Paperwhite. In point of fact, Blackberry sells what use to be the "Playbook" charger as its premium charger for their cell phones.

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I use an app called "button savior" use it on all my tabs. You can move it around so its right where my thumbs are when I'm holding tab love it

Moto X 2014