Should I get the Apple iPad Pro or Samsung Tablet S 10.5?

A

AC Question

apple ipad pro or samsung tablet s 10.5

m a android user now i wana buy ipad pro and apple have lots of restrictions cnt customize icons n bla bla... can u guys help mi to make a good choice between android and ipad pro

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: apple ipad pro or samsung tablet s 10.5

I have the Tab S, 10.5, bronze. Love it! Not sure about the IPad Pro. However, I love the customization options that I have with the Tab S. The specs actually make it a better tablet than the Tab S2, which is kind of a bummer since I love to play with the new tablets that come out. Regardless, the Tab S is really a great tablet, and since it is considered not new anymore with the Tab S2 out, you could prob find a great deal on it! :) Head into Best Buy (if you are in the US) and hit up their Samsung area...play with the tablets and see how it feels to you! Good luck!!! :)

GatsbyGlen

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I've actually considered the Surface Pro 4. Don't know if I'll make the change though. I guess I could still run BlueStacks on the windows tablet to get my Android fix. Having a Windows tablet might be more versatile for work. I don't do any real work on my Android tablet now. Then again, that might not change with a Windows tablet :)

ericmazariegos

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: apple ipad pro or samsung tablet s 10.5

Apple products and productivity just don't belong in the same sentence. The keyboard on the iPad is abysmal... SwiftKey is available on iOS, but really it's so watered down and more than half of its functionality that's available on Android is absent on the ios version. More so, if you use Google services like Drive, Chrome, Gmail, Android integrates them so much better. On ios you really have to fiddle around in the settings to set these services up. Finally, the tab s has an AMOLED screen which I just find superior to the flat, boring ips in the iPad. So there you have it. What this ultimately boils down to is whether or not you prefer ios or Android. Happy shopping!

Sent from my Tab S

Posted via the Android Central App