When will Marshmallow (6.0.1) Be Coming to The Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (WiFi US)

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I have been keeping up with the latest news about this update. Supposedly the Galaxy Tab 8.4 WiFi US version has received it, but now I'm sitting here wondering have they forgotten about the 10 inch one? I mean there's been no news no hints no anything about when/ if it's next in line for it. Surely they don't intend to just update the 8 inch version and call it a day do they? I know Samsung is deplorable when it comes to updating their devices anyway, but seriously' come on now. Would anyone happen to have any inside info about this? are we waiting in vain? I have the 10.5 myself, and I have been anticipating this new firmware for the longest, mostly for the possible needed tweaks and fixes that will come with it.

Brett Wier

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Same here, but have purchased other non Samsung devices and will phase out my Tab S 10.5.
Uncly sammy is too busy trying to make tablets like Apple now......and certainly has its hands full with exploding phone batteries.

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
So very true. I myself am looking around for another option. This was my first and last purchase from this company, they're too caught up in building bigger better toys, and don't stand behind their products at all.

drwhit73

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Did you check manually? I manually checked this morning and I had the 6.0.1 update available. I have The Galaxy Tab S 10.5 WiFi version.

Soaptrail

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I will check tonight, i have waited a year for this release, that is horrible considering this tablet has not carrier to slow it down!

nfld_sapper

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
So upgraded last night to Marshmallow but noticed that they only included the August security patch....any way to get the September patch?

Macy72

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the UK and received the update this morning and it's the September patch. I have the WiFi version bought direct from Samsung UK

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zatarabr