How to update to TouchWiz 6.0

Blaccko

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I would like to know, if it's possible to do it, how to update from TouchWiz 5.0 to TouchWiz 6.0 on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (wifi). I have de Galaxy S7 phone (with TouchWiz 6.0) and prefer that version of TouchWiz to the one I have on my tablet.

I tought that updating my tablet to Marshmallow would automatically put me on TouchWiz 6.0, like on my S7, but that didn't happen. As a side note, I updated to marshmallow manually since I didn't get the update on my tablet yet.

Thank a lot,

Blaccko

Last edited:

Blaccko

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your answer. However, I'm not sure I understand what it means. I would need to find a ROM for my tablet that has TouchWiz 6.0 coded in it? Where could I find such ROM? How do I know if a ROM comes with TouchWiz 6.0?

Thanks again,

Blaccko

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi again,

So I realized that I have TouchWiz 6.0 on my tablet now. However, I thought that with the same version of Android and TouchWiz, two different devices from Samsung would have the same interface look. Apparently, I'm wrong. How come my S7 and my Tab S have different interfaces (drop down menu is gray on S7 and withe and blue on Tab S for instance)?

Is it possible to get on my Tab S the same interface than the one on my S7?

Thanks again,

Blaccko

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi again,

So I realized that I have TouchWiz 6.0 on my tablet now. However, I thought that with the same version of Android and TouchWiz, two different devices from Samsung would have the same interface look. Apparently, I'm wrong. How come my S7 and my Tab S have different interfaces (drop down menu is gray on S7 and withe and blue on Tab S for instance)?

Is it possible to get on my Tab S the same interface than the one on my S7?

Thanks again,

Blaccko
Sorry for the delay. Part of the differences would be a tablet interface versus a phone interface. As for finding a ROM that has the version you would prefer, I'm not sure how easy it is to find.

Can you give some more examples as to the differences? Perhaps there is another option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia