The problem appears in the middle of December I try everything and I suppose that my Tablet is going to die (it has 4 years) so, I went to a shop which fixed Tablets and told me they tries everything but it still reset. They told me thats a Software problem and they find the problem: Some of the devices of Google is doing something to my tablet and then it resets. When they give me back my tablet I found which device is: I think is Google Chrome or Play Store I know because I hard reset my tablet and then quickly go to desactivate this two devices.

The tablet also reset when you login with your gmail account, this is something weird and I dont know how to fix it.

Yesterday i called the Google support and told me:
    -First factory reset my tablet.
    -Then go to secure mode and update all pre-installed aps. And see if my tablet reset and it did it
    -The told me probably the problem is a google device and y must wait to february when they update.

I wanna know if someone with this tablet has the same problem or how to fix it.

Some times my tablet reset when is charging I paste a video of my tablet:

https://youtu. be/lCE2z-CtXXE

Other times when you are doing something or just in settings reset.

(sorry for my bad english)
    01-20-2019 05:45 AM
    I had this Tab. It died over the summer. Iirc, it acted strangely, and became unstable. Replaced the battery, without improvement. Threw it away.
    01-20-2019 07:24 AM
    I did and the problem still going...
    01-20-2019 07:56 AM