Tab S 8.4 on sale for $249 at Staples (in store only)

lancorp

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
For the next three days, Staples has a $100 off any tablet $399 or above (original price).
The Tab S 8.4 is on sale right now for $349.99 (down $50 from $399.99) then with the coupon from their site, you can go to the store and get it for $249.99.

OR, Bestbuy.com has the Tab Pro 8.4 for $199.

Both are terrific deals. I picked up a Tab S from Staples, using some rewards certificates, would up getting it for $129. :)

lancorp

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Is the website down?

No, it works for me. I tried to embed the URL in my first post, but it keeps wanting to put it at the beginning of my post.

Here is the link to the $100 off coupon:

Link

And, it does work on the sale price because the regular price IS $399 or more. The advertised $349 didn't ring up at the register, so they just do a price-match.

SCDroidman

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought one today but they only gave me the $100.00 off coupon deal. There Computer rang it up as $399.00 when I went on line I got the 349.00 price but could not apply the 100. coupon. I guess I could just go buy another one and return the higher priced one or ask them to do a price match. What would you guys suggest??

lancorp

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I bought one today but they only gave me the $100.00 off coupon deal. There Computer rang it up as $399.00 when I went on line I got the 349.00 price but could not apply the 100. coupon. I guess I could just go buy another one and return the higher priced one or ask them to do a price match. What would you guys suggest??

The same thing happened to me. When I pulled it up on my phone and showed them the online price was $349.99, the manager came over and did a $50 price match. The coupon says it's $100 off tablets REGULARLY PRICED $399 or more. The tablet IS regularly priced at $399 or more, so the coupon applies. It just happens to also be on sale (which, btw, just started yesterday, which is either a lousy ploy by Staples to make the "S" ineligable for the $100 or it's a gift for the consumer who was looking to get one with the $100 coupon).

Just show the cashier the online price, and ask them to price match. If they say the price isn't $399 or more, just tell them it says "Regularly price", and the "S" does fulfill that requirement.

It wasn't really hard, and I wasn't trying to get something I didn't think I should...the manager agreed immediately that the coupon and the sale price where fine.

I also just reread your post, and the $100 coupon is IN STORE only, so you cannot use the $100 coupon online. Just go to a store.

AaronTV

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Awesome tip! I had to drive a ways to find a Staples with one in stock but once I did there were no problems getting it for $249.99 plus tax.

Thank you!

Posted with Nexus 5 via Android Central App

lancorp

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Staples in my town saying regular price $389 with $40 off so does not count, feel bait and switch

it's definitely shady on the part of Staples, but the regular price IS $399.99. If you look online, you see there is a $10 savings (makes it $389.99) and then another $40 "instant savings" making it $349.99.

Just print out the online page and go into the store. The store DOES match/honor their own online pricing.

italianotampa

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If I could give you a fist bump over the internet, I would :) I walked in to Staples showed them the coupon, they gave me a little push back I explained the regular price and bam, $249 plus tax! Now to return the one I bought at Best Buy Sunday for $349. Thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

lancorp

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
If I could give you a fist bump over the internet, I would :) I walked in to Staples showed them the coupon, they gave me a little push back I explained the regular price and bam, $249 plus tax! Now to return the one I bought at Best Buy Sunday for $349. Thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

Awesome! It's a great deal for a brand new Tab S, and just in time...the coupon expires today (11/25).

There should be a way to send beer over the internet. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech