So I got my tablet a week ago. Overall extremely happy with the purchase. On a few of my games though, it has weird lag issues. The wierd thing is that Ashphalt 8 doesn't lag, but The Hobbit KOM does. Ihave a video I can upload of the lag.

Also, I want to root my tablet but I a) don't know how to, and b) don't want to have everything erased. If someone could provide a link or describe how to root I'd really appriciate it.

Thanks,
    murrtagh

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2015 07:32 PM
    So I got my tablet a week ago. Overall extremely happy with the purchase. On a few of my games though, it has weird lag issues. The wierd thing is that Ashphalt 8 doesn't lag, but The Hobbit KOM does. Ihave a video I can upload of the lag.

Also, I want to root my tablet but I a) don't know how to, and b) don't want to have everything erased. If someone could provide a link or describe how to root I'd really appriciate it.

Thanks,
    murrtagh

Your tablet won't erase when you root it. When you unlock the bootloader it will. Look here to root. And look below for the movie on how to do it.

04-11-2015 07:42 PM
    Never mind about the rooting. I don't want to void my warranty yet as its a brand new tablet

04-11-2015 09:22 PM