Hi! I've got some serious pixelisation/artifact problem when i stream to netflix or youtube.
    The problem seems to be related at the black color. Most of the time when there is a dark scene or some black element in a scene i will see some kind of pixel/artifact. I took a screenshot of a scene in a godzilla trailer but ... For some reason it look good on the picture on my pc while on my tablet its not the case.

On the picture attached on the left building most of the left side in the black area is pixelated on my tablet (i dont know why its not on the screenshot)

I tried to turn off the adaptive display while whatching videos but... it doesnt help. I also tried different streaming option (auto, low, med, high resolution) with netflix but it didnt helped.
    I would like to know if its normal or i've got a faulty tablet (its the 2nd tab s i've got with the same issue).

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails How can I fix a pixelization problem on dark/black screen while streaming video on Netflix/YouTube?-screenshot_2015-04-22-03-10-14.jpg  
    04-22-2015 03:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you streaming? Are you connected directly with the TV via DLNA? Are you using Allshare? Chromecast?

If you're using Chromecast or anything else that relies on your home's wi-fi network, then it might be an issue with the router.
    04-23-2015 01:23 AM
    Im watching movie on my tablet with the netflix app.

But yesterday i realised it seem to depend of the videos. I was watching the daredevil tv show on netflix on my tablet and all the dark scene was pixelated as hell then i tried other movies with dark scene and everything look good.

Im a little bit confused haha
    04-23-2015 01:55 PM
    Whoops, sorry--I thought you were actually streaming the videos to a TV!

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
    04-23-2015 10:09 PM