Anyone else having issues with the Gallery after updating to Lollipop? It just says "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped." every time I tap on it. Tried restarting, but it still doesn't work.
    05-28-2015 06:16 AM
    Anyone else having issues with the Gallery after updating to Lollipop? It just says "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped." every time I tap on it. Tried restarting, but it still doesn't work.
    Same here, everytime I try to go into the Gallery it gives me the same message. I went into the app and forced stopped but it still didn't work. I took a picture to see what it would do and it let me in the Gallery a few times but now it's not letting me again. Please fix...
    05-28-2015 08:58 PM
    Open Gallery in Application manager. Clear cache. Clear data. Restart the phone. See if that helps.
    Phantasmal Images likes this.
    05-28-2015 11:55 PM
    Open Gallery in Application manager. Clear cache. Clear data. Restart the phone. See if that helps.
    That fixed it for me, I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks.
    05-29-2015 05:50 AM
    That fixed it for me, I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks.
    Whenever an app is misbehaving that's step numero uno

Moto X 2014
    05-29-2015 07:48 AM
    Hmm. How come I can't find the Gallery App in my 10.5 Tab S's App Manager? Lurking under a different name?

edited to add: FINALLY found it. They make scrolling to see items on the right hard and I could not get the 'All' to show up!!!
    05-29-2015 12:14 PM
    I also have a Samsung 8.4 Tab S, and my GALLERY isn't working after Lollipop update. But I cannot find my GALLERY application in the App Manager Section. I can scroll all my apps from bottom to top. It isn't there. It just sits by itself on the left column. I can't "open" it to clear cache. Any help for this "old lady low techie"? I would like my GALLERY back if possible. I used it more than my FILES to look at my pix. Thanks so much.
    06-01-2015 09:23 PM
    I also have a Samsung 8.4 Tab S, and my GALLERY isn't working after Lollipop update. But I cannot find my GALLERY application in the App Manager Section. I can scroll all my apps from bottom to top. It isn't there. It just sits by itself on the left column. I can't "open" it to clear cache. Any help for this "old lady low techie"? I would like my GALLERY back if possible. I used it more than my FILES to look at my pix. Thanks so much.
    Find the app icon in the app drawer long press on it it will vibrate. At the top of the screen you will see a few options one will be app info drag the gallery icon to it (app info) from there sounds like you know what to do. Hope that helps

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-01-2015 10:38 PM
    08-18-2015 02:30 AM
    Thanks, it works..
    08-18-2015 02:31 AM