How can I access my Notification Log?

A

AC Question

How can I access my Notification Log

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S running Lollipop and there is no Settings widget that would enable me to access my Notification History! Is there any other way to access this info?

Proctorvt

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I would really like to know this answer, as well. I had a possibly important notification appear and disappear from the top of my screen when it was locked. I am all the more puzzled because only 3 days ago, I accidentally pressed a bunch of buttons while my phone was in my pocket and voila! A notification log was on my screen but I don't know how it got there. I made a quick mental note of it and went along with my day. And wouldn't you know, just a few days later, I'm desperately trying to get back to that damned screen! I've scoured Google and nobody has any answers except for the widget shortcut that isn't available for my LG G4 android 5.1! It's very frustrating. Any help would e appreciated.

Last edited:

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I may be unsure of the question or need. But on my Tab S, if I swipe down from the top under "S Finder" and "Quick Connect" are a list of Notifications. Now as for an actual LOG or file, that I'm not sure about but delving into the various folders might turn up something.