Viewing files from my S6 on my tab

dynot

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way I can view images that are stored on my S6 edge on my Tab S? I take a lot of photos with my phone and store them there since I have a lot of room to spare. However I don't have much room left on my 16gb tab and I don't want to transfer the files.

So far I'm only able to transfer files using quick connect or wifi direct. I thought I'd be able to browse my S6 images with the gallery app or My Files but no luck there. Is there an app out there that can do this?

Zooks64

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If you use the free Google Photos backup you can open the Photos app on the tablet and see all the backed up photos that were taken with your S6. They won't be stored on your tablet but you'll be able to view them as long as you have a wifi connection.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Try one drive. As long as you registered both your devices you should of been able to get in on the 100gb free one drive storage that was offered by samsung for both devices.

Posted via the Android Central App

dynot

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So basically I have to use cloud storage. I thought the whole idea of wifi-direct was connectivity between two devices. And having two devices of the same brand would be even easier and seamless. Well so much for that. Thanks guys (or gals).

TTQ225

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
So basically I have to use cloud storage. I thought the whole idea of wifi-direct was connectivity between two devices. And having two devices of the same brand would be even easier and seamless. Well so much for that. Thanks guys (or gals).

Try the app called Dukto available at Play Store. It allows file transfer between two devices even if they are based on different OS.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463