My Galaxy Tab S 8.4 keeps rebooting

J

John C

There is usually a flicker on the screen then a reboot, sometimes several times, after which the battery appears to have almost drained. Switching off, conecting to power supply and restarting restores it to normal with the battery level back to where it was before the reboots. The reboots usually occur shortly after switching on with a partially dischrged battery. The battery could not discharge and recharge so quicky, so I suspect a software glich. Any ideas? John C.

anon9765417

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
There is usually a flicker on the screen then a reboot, sometimes several times, after which the battery appears to have almost drained. Switching off, conecting to power supply and restarting restores it to normal with the battery level back to where it was before the reboots. The reboots usually occur shortly after switching on with a partially dischrged battery. The battery could not discharge and recharge so quicky, so I suspect a software glich. Any ideas? John C.

anon9765417

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I had that same problem. My screen would flicker and reboot. The battery life was horrible! I don't know why it worked, but I took my tablet out of the Otterbox case and it hasn't done that since.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
There is usually a flicker on the screen then a reboot, sometimes several times, after which the battery appears to have almost drained. .
These problems usually caused by a cracked battery connector. You can try this: place a thick piece of paper on top of the battery connector and secure it with a tape. A direct pressure from the back cover might help to close the gap of cracked solders.
If it helps, you need to re solder the battery connector ( the connector where your battery plugged in )

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia