Hello everyone...

Recently I have came through with a problem my tablet as I have tried to connect the tablet with my PC and laptop(window 7,mac) it's not detecting the tablet... As it used to connect to the PC as mass storage.I don't know what's the problem I have even tried connecting to my friends laptop it didn't work also in my PC / macbook ... I had formatted the table in order to check if there was a problem with the tablet software even that didn't sort the problem out...

I need help from u guys...

I don't know what to do now ..

Do I have to take the tablet to the service centre???

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-30-2015 05:52 AM
    Are you using Samsung Kies? If not, download and install it on your computer and be sure to install the appropriate drivers for the device. You can find Kies here: Samsung Kies, Free Download Kies 3, Latest PC Suite, Mobile Software, Window 7 PC
    12-30-2015 07:54 AM
    Are you using Samsung Kies? If not, download and install it on your computer and be sure to install the appropriate drivers for the device. You can find Kies here: Samsung Kies, Free Download Kies 3, Latest PC Suite, Mobile Software, Window 7 PC
    Yaaaaa .. I already installed kies .. It didn't solve problem.

12-30-2015 10:01 PM
    I had the same problem with my S 8.4. The only way I could fix it was wiping the cache.
    12-31-2015 10:09 PM
    I had the same problem with my S 8.4. The only way I could fix it was wiping the cache.
    Sir ... Can you explain .. The procedure for wiping the catch ..

Root access required ?

12-31-2015 10:15 PM
    I just wiped catch portion .. But it didn't solve the problem .. I just plugged to the pc, It not detecting

01-01-2016 12:17 AM
    Last time I tried, it didnt detect for me either.
    01-08-2016 08:23 AM
    This is probably totally unrelated, but i really need help. I have my stepsons galaxy tab. Not sure wich one but problem is its like stuck ina reboot loop and the power +down action is not working. What do i do????
    03-25-2016 04:29 AM
    I don't know if any of this will help. It's a bunch of stuff I've captured. Some redundant.

Wipe Cache Partition - Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

Warning Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.

Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the top-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
    Press and hold the Volume Up button (located to the right of the Power button; ensure right side of button is pressed) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
    While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button until 'RECOVERY BOOTING' appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
    Select wipe cache partition.
    Note Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
    Select reboot system now.

Wipe Cache Partition - Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    [Device-Specific Instructions]

If apps freeze/hang, your device crashes/resets, you can't view email attachments or website images or your data isn't syncing, wiping your cache partition may help. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.

Warning Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.

Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the top-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
    Press and hold the Volume Up button (located to the right of the Power button; ensure right side of button is pressed) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
    While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button until 'RECOVERY BOOTING' appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
    Select wipe cache partition.
    Note Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
    Select reboot system now.

--------------------------------

Only solution now is a hard reset. Going into recovery mode and wiping the entire device is the only way out. The secure lockscreen is there for a reason, and sorry to say this, but you can't register
    fingerprints without setting an alternate password...

Usually turning the device on by holding the power + volume up + home button together until you see the Recovery Menu works.

went for the factory reset (Volume up, Power button and Home button).

----------------------

Press and hold the Volume UP and Volume DOWN and Power button at the same time, 10 seconds. Tablet restart.

-------------------

After about eight hours the battery didn't die. Got frustrated... continued looking at multiple forums. Found that someone managed a reboot on a Tab2 with combination of volume and power hold for 10 seconds.

Well it worked... Volume down, then power button hold for 10+ seconds and the unit rebooted.

even when I held the power button for 30 sec it didn't do anything, what did work was hold the power button , volume down and menu key for 10 seconds and it will reset
    03-30-2016 03:24 PM