Not Compatible Application After Update

RJMullins

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I have two Tab S 8.4 tablets, one WIFI only and one WIFI and AT&T. I travel a lot and needed to have the 4G capabilities when WIFI wasn't around. I use the AT&T tablet all the time for the past year. Recently the AT&T tablet had to be sent back to Samsung to repair one speaker that stopped working. When I received it back Samsung had updated it to Android 5.0.2 and I could no longer install Clash of Clans because the Play Store says it is not compatible with my device. My other Tab S 8.4 (WIFI only) also has Android version 5.0.2 and CAN install Clash of Clans.

Any thoughts what's going on? And how I can get Clash of Clans back on the tablet I use all the time?

Thanks!
- Bob

netslacker

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't play CoC but I do have both a wifi Tab S 8.4 and an ATT/LTE Tab S 8.4 (so, same as you) and both run 5.0.2 and I was able to install CoC on both... just now.

Seems odd you can't install it on your tablet though. I'm not savvy enough to know what may be preventing it but it doesn't appear to be blocked by AT&T 5.0.2 tabs.

Gregoyatzee

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I have one of each also. At&t device was sent to Samsung for repair of power issue. Before I sent it in, I did reset and Samsung agent @ best buy reflashed os. After both these, game installed and ran fine. When I received tablet back from samsung, game shows not compatible as you guys have stated. I suspect that the os files at the tech center are the issue. Whether it is corrupt or a newer version is the question. The fact that the version number is the same, I wonder if it is their files. Next chance I can get to best buy again, I'll have os reflashed again. I'll report back here with updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC