When using the default browser I add a bookmark to either my device or samsung acount. When I go to click on that bookmark it just refreshes the tab I am already on and doesn't load the bookmark I created.
    I have tried firce quit, clear cache and date for the browser but made no diff!
    01-29-2016 08:59 AM
    When using the default browser I add a bookmark to either my device or samsung acount. When I go to click on that bookmark it just refreshes the tab I am already on and doesn't load the bookmark I created.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to your settings, applications manager, all apps, find the browser app and clear the data. That should reset the app to factory settings and might fix the issue.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to your settings, applications manager, all apps, find the browser app and clear the data. That should reset the app to factory settings and might fix the issue.
    02-03-2016 08:19 AM