Marshmallow upgrade and browser problems

jkmail

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi all

Ever since upgrading to marshmallow, which was automatically installed, I've had many problems but the worst problem effects browsers, all chrome, Firefox and dolphin.

Everything has slowed to a crawl and even freezing requiring a reboot.

The slow down causes me to hit links more than once, not being sure whether it recognized the the touch or not.

Typing input is delayed making it really difficult to get the input correct.

The delay also effects the other programs too, mostly the email program.

Any thoughts?

Samarb

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi all

Ever since upgrading to marshmallow, which was automatically installed, I've had many problems but the worst problem effects browsers, all chrome, Firefox and dolphin.

Everything has slowed to a crawl and even freezing requiring a reboot.

The slow down causes me to hit links more than once, not being sure whether it recognized the the touch or not.

Typing input is delayed making it really difficult to get the input correct.

The delay also effects the other programs too, mostly the email program.

Any thoughts?

I m experiencing sudden display black out due to network problem.... And device is a bit laggy.. And have you noticed the video app?? Now the vivid and vibrant color option in video app on top doesn't work on mine.. And camera flash problem is still the same.. Except icons and android upgrade number... I didn't see any changes.. Total disappointment..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried wiping the cache partition, as mentioned just above?

jkmail

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Sure that is one of the first things that I tried.
I also tried restart and full restore.

10/27 update : I'm still experiencing problems and I am very frustrated. Is anyone else having these problems or is it just me?

jkmail

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Mine also drops wi-fi connection. To get it back I have to "forget" the network connection and re initialize the connection. This occurs every day or two.

Jorg10

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm glad to reading all that you experienced with the new Android M tabS update.

Course i will not update it. It's enough the problems i have with the S5 android M update. My awesome S5 got sh***! Until today, it still not the same as before running the lollipop, even after 3 or 4 "bugs fix" updates... Got better but still worse than the lollipop. And its been 6 mouths...

Imagine how long it does take to Samsung fix this problems. Lolipoop itself doesn't work so well on the tabS as on other devices. I figure out the Marshmallow gonna be the worst on tabS

I hope you all get ride of it downgradind to lolipoop again. On youtube you can find some tutorials to do it. Without rooting, installing the official samsung room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC