Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 cases...what is everyone using?

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Picked up the 9.7 Tab S2 yesterday and I'm just wondering, what case is everyone using?

Posted via the Android Central App

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I got the Griffin Survivor case, because I have a 7yr old girl. She likes to treat stuff up. I like it a lot. Looks great, and the fingerprint reader still works even though the screen protector covers it.

GPilot750

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Bought the Platinum yesterday. Meh. Think I'll be trading it in for the Samsung when I find it in stock.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Decided to pick up the Moko slim from amazon also. Less than $10 to have it here by Tues. At that price, if I don't like it, I can protect my Tab S2 until I find something else.

I do want to check out the Samsung keyboard case as that may be an option or might just grab the LG Rolly keyboard.

Ian Clark3

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
The only cover available to fit in UK was the Samsung genuine case. I bought it at the airport before leaving for a trip and it was so hard to fit I nearly missed the plane. I does the job but is way overpriced.

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Like others have mentioned, I bought a "MoKo Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Android 5.0 2015 Version, BLACK". Mine fits very tightly compared to the leather MoKo I have on my N7 but it has all the holes in the right place, etc. plus, unlike many others it has that nice firm claw closure along with the sleep/wake feature that works nicely.
Amazon.com: Tab S2 9.7 Case - MoKo Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Android 5.0 2015 Version, BLACK: Computers & Accessories

geoffwhite18

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung civet on mine. I love it. Is slim, the magnetic stand works very well. I've used previous samsung covers and they all kinda sucked. My only complaint with the Samsung cover is there is no way to stand it up in portrait mode. The tablet was designed to be used in portrait mode so it's kind of a bummer. I still recommend it though.

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a fintie blade x1 keyboard and case cover in navy off of amazon last night. Anyone use one of these before ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma