03-23-2017 05:51 PM
102 12345
tools
    MoKo Tab S2 8.0 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 / S2 Nook 8.0 inch Tablet, BLACK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z078QYA...cUvbUpU5042065
    I have a Moko for my old Note 8. Great case. I just ordered this for my 9.7" S2 just because of all the great reviews. Should arrive today....

http://www.amazon.com/ProCase-Samsun...cUvbUpU5042065
    03-08-2016 08:38 AM
    Roo origami case. Very durable. Doesn't protect the tablet as well as it does Kindle Fires for some reason

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-08-2016 10:18 PM
    I think the best of the best is still something like the samsung slim book cover.
    Jcrew1 likes this.
    03-09-2016 04:59 AM
    I know this has been replied to multiple times but I thought I would put my 2c worth in. I have the Beetle Defense from amazon. It was $24.99. I read a lot of reviews that one should replace the stock screen protector but I have not yet. It does increase the weight to about 70% more. I read a review where a lady put her tablet on the dash, windows down, nice night - and took off driving, took a sharp turn and the tablet went flying out the window onto the pavement. When she got it, there was no damage to it at all. That sold me.

LR
    03-12-2016 01:41 PM
    Samsung book cover in red.

19sparky82 likes this.
    03-13-2016 11:44 PM
    Nice

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android
    03-14-2016 01:24 AM
    I've got the original tab s2 case
    03-14-2016 04:26 PM
    I just ordered the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7-inch and found a retailer on Amazon offering Samsung's cover for $12. Reviews seem very positive. I'm going to pair it with a tempered glass screen protector. If you've used one and happy with it, I'd love to hear which one.

I'm also going to order a Supcase Beetle and remove the built-in screen protector. That's my go-to move for the ultimate in protection and usability. Using my wife's hair dryer, I heat up the glue and the protector comes right off. Using a q-tip and rubbing alcohol removes any remaining adhesive.

Pretty heavy duty protection at a low cost.

Super excited to get this tablet. Haven't had one to call my own in a while. My daughter took over my iPad mini 2 and my wife has the same. With each trip, they struggle with storage issues when trying to transfer media. I'll share my S2, packed with a 200gb microSD card and all the movies they want!

Expect it to come on Tuesday. Trip planned next weekend, so super happy about my purchase!
    05-06-2016 03:06 PM
    MoKo Tab S2 8.0 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 / S2 Nook 8.0 inch Tablet, BLACK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z078QYA...cUvbUpU5164523
    That's what I've got too! I like that it doesn't add much thickness to what is a very thin tablet. And the price of $6.99 helped.
    05-06-2016 06:04 PM
    I have the 8", but these are links to the 9.7" versions

I’ve got the red IVSO Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Case.

I've also got the ProCase Leather Stand Folio Case Cover.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 cases...what is everyone using?-81dj8opuctl._sl1500_.jpg  
    05-07-2016 10:07 AM
    Samsung Book cover in black for my 9.7". I absolutely adore it.
    Jcrew1 likes this.
    05-09-2016 09:48 AM
    Just ordered the Kugi keyboard case form amazon, $30 I will post once I have it. Had the tablet (9.7) for a week, love it so far, moved up from 2102 Nexus 7
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Keyboard case, KuGi ® High quality Ultra-thin Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Portfolio Case / Cover+ Free stylus
    Been using the case since December, works great, I like the easily detachable keyboard. I took just the tablet instead of a laptop to conference in March, never felt the need for anything else, email and typing were very easy. Would still recommenced the case. All ports are accessible, only draw back is the stand is not adjustable but it works for me and not too heavy
    05-09-2016 02:19 PM
    Does the flap hang over the edge of the tab? I just got this care and it hangs over about half an inch or so.

Mine doesn't...completely even.
    05-19-2016 09:07 AM
    05-27-2016 07:27 AM
    Samsung Book cover in black for my 9.7". I absolutely adore it.
    I second Rocky. I purchased an OEM Samsung book cover off of eBay for $17.50 new.
    05-27-2016 09:57 PM
    ZAGG Slim Book Case with backlit keyboard for the Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.

Best keyboard case I have ever purchased ...

05-30-2016 10:21 PM
    I just got got a few days ago the Logitech case/Bluetooth keyboard combo. I love it! I like Logitech products. From Verizon's site

05-30-2016 10:27 PM
    I bought an $8 Infiland case - light, folds into a handle, rugged. I'm going to chop out a hole so I can shoot pix and video through the cover when it's folded open.

Got a $12 iKross bracket to mount it on a tripod - I'm all set. Love this thing much more than I expected. It may get me off my iPad too.
    06-03-2016 10:01 PM
    I got a couple of cheap cases for my s2 8 and 9.7. I own both. I broke off the tabs that hold the tablet in them and only use them for transporting the tablets. When I'm using them they are without a case because i feel that cases defeat the purpose of such a nice light tablet. I also have glass sheet screen protectors on both.
    06-04-2016 02:50 AM
    When I'm using them they are without a case because i feel that cases defeat the purpose of such a nice light tablet.
    My MoKo Tab S2 8.0 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight weighs just 4.5oz and with the case my S2 weighs a mere 14.3oz. I hardly notice it's there.
    06-05-2016 05:01 PM
    PapaGary - 4.5 oz. is, I think, more than 50% of the weight of the 8" S2. I don't know why I would want to hold up that extra weight. I do have the glass screen protector on it which weighs very little.
    06-06-2016 12:29 AM
    My wife and I both use the Griffin Survivor case on our 9.7s. It's the closest thing to bulletproof you can get for it. It's not IP68, but I can use my tablet in the rain without worrying.

06-06-2016 01:24 AM
    My wife and I both use the Griffin Survivor case on our 9.7s. It's the closest thing to bulletproof you can get for it. It's not IP68, but I can use my tablet in the rain without worrying.

I've been tearing apart the web looking for the ultimate 'every and all things forever proof case.' So far, in the running I have your aforementioned Griffon case along with: Supcase, Gumdrop, Incipio and lastly Intelliskin.

We think we are ready to settle down and buy our first tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7) and we want it to last 'forever' so money isn't a problem. She is very.. accident prone and I want to take this tablet to the top of the mountains and bottom of the oceans (I make dull jokes).

I did see a very compelling case from UAG and Juggernaut however they don't seem to make products for Samsung tablets.. Also the Pelican cases looked outstanding but are not quite in the direction we would like to head; versatility is still a thought and I would probably not spend more on protection than we plan to spend on the device itself.. Also, a basic stand would be nice or in the least a handstrap and/or shoulder strap though I am willing to sacrifice any potential luxury for the ruggedness I'm after. We could always put our 'everything proof' tablet in a backpack or prop it up on a rock to take a picture.

Is there a company that makes a rugged case similar to that of the old Ballistic iPhone cases? They had a frontal polymer clip for protection, an inner 2-piece snap shell and a gel/rubber material that would envelope the snap shell and hold to the frontal cover. It was pretty close to bulletproof as I had accidentally dropped my old iPhone 4 from heights exceeding 30' multiple times unto concrete, seemingly with no repercussion at all.

Here is an example: http://www.equalreviewer.com/wp-cont...hc-series2.jpg

Thanks! = )
    07-06-2016 03:28 PM
    I've been tearing apart the web looking for the ultimate 'every and all things forever proof case.' So far, in the running I have your aforementioned Griffon case along with: Supcase, Gumdrop, Incipio and lastly Intelliskin.

We think we are ready to settle down and buy our first tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7) and we want it to last 'forever' so money isn't a problem. She is very.. accident prone and I want to take this tablet to the top of the mountains and bottom of the oceans (I make dull jokes).

I did see a very compelling case from UAG and Juggernaut however they don't seem to make products for Samsung tablets.. Also the Pelican cases looked outstanding but are not quite in the direction we would like to head; versatility is still a thought and I would probably not spend more on protection than we plan to spend on the device itself.. Also, a basic stand would be nice or in the least a handstrap and/or shoulder strap though I am willing to sacrifice any potential luxury for the ruggedness I'm after. We could always put our 'everything proof' tablet in a backpack or prop it up on a rock to take a picture.

Is there a company that makes a rugged case similar to that of the old Ballistic iPhone cases? They had a frontal polymer clip for protection, an inner 2-piece snap shell and a gel/rubber material that would envelope the snap shell and hold to the frontal cover. It was pretty close to bulletproof as I had accidentally dropped my old iPhone 4 from heights exceeding 30' multiple times unto concrete, seemingly with no repercussion at all.

Here is an example: http://www.equalreviewer.com/wp-cont...hc-series2.jpg

Thanks! = )
    I had the same problem that you did when looking for a case for my s2 lte tablet and settled for the griffin survivor,you would of thought all the major case suppliers would of been on board for the s2 tablet being the totl tablet from samsung but no go.no Lifeproof, uag,or even otterbox.funny thing is I bought my mom a tab a and otterbox makes a case for that but not the s2.griffin doesn't even make one for her tab a go figure.get the griffin it has a built in stand.i enjoy mine.

07-06-2016 09:01 PM
    Griffin survivor on my other devices kept them really looking new.
    I just don't think these others can stop a fall on a tile floor from ruling your day like a Griffin galaxy tab S2 survivor slim can. Screen protection is a must for me.
    07-08-2016 07:24 PM
102 12345