Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 cases...what is everyone using?

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered the Kugi keyboard case form amazon, $30 I will post once I have it. Had the tablet (9.7) for a week, love it so far, moved up from 2102 Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Keyboard case, KuGi ® High quality Ultra-thin Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Portfolio Case / Cover+ Free stylus

allschool

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the Griffin Survivor, too. Nice fit, protects it from drops and dings, and it has a kickstand for viewing video that I find pretty handy. It adds a little bulk, but I don't mind. It's a good tradeoff considering the protection and the improved grip. The bare tablet is beautiful, but avoiding getting it scratched/dinged/broken is more important to me than admiring its looks.

dbrons

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
After reading here, I used the 50% coupon and ordered the Samsung book cover. I've been waiting as it's backordered! I should receive after the 7th....I hope

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Inicipo case. Got mine yesterday too. I do want the logitech Bluetooth but can wait.
Love this tablet

Posted via the Android Central App

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought my Tab S2 9.7 and did not get any email or choose to order 50% off.. Any recommendations to get the 50%?

adambike

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I got hold of a very nice slip-in leather sleeves from HarveyNorman for $1. I'm thinking of going commando - without any case. The S2 is so damn light it's easy to handhold using it. Anything short of the original samsung case would be too bulky and heavy.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Registered it.. Problem #1 can't register the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" Black -64GB. Samsung doesn't show it in their system yet I ordered it through Best Buy.. I had Samsung register as a 32GB White 9.7" and yet no coupon so I got screwed somehow unfortunately. I called Samasung and after 2 days of being on hold over an hour I was told nothing they can do but they will accept a return on the 8" I ordered.

Equinsu ocha

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Registered it.. Problem #1 can't register the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" Black -64GB. Samsung doesn't show it in their system yet I ordered it through Best Buy.. I had Samsung register as a 32GB White 9.7" and yet no coupon so I got screwed somehow unfortunately. I called Samasung and after 2 days of being on hold over an hour I was told nothing they can do but they will accept a return on the 8" I ordered.
Mine didn't show in the online registration either, but I persevered and tried "other" and shazam it popped up with the correct info and I successfully registered my S2 8.0. Shouldn't have to jump through hoops but it is what it is.

That said I decided to try the Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Case, roocase Origami 3D from amazon. It's on the way.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the official Samsung leather book cover. Best Buy price matched an online store for $43. It's very seek and clean looking. It provides almost no protection, other than small nicks and bumps from light use--so it's definitely only for adults who use their tablets in a relaxed environment.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Like I mentioned before I am using a Incipo case. Got it from Verizon . My corporate discount 25% it's a great cover and I like having the added protection. It doesn't bad a lot of bulk. I use cases on my phones and tablets. Love the tablet. Glad I got it

BrySmith3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Case, roocase Origami 3D Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Slim Shell Case Smart Cover because it gives me the option to stand my Tab S2 in portrait, should I choose to. Not too many cases available gave that option.
I'm returning the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Keyboard case, KuGi Ultra-thin Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard Stand. It's nice, but it feels just too thick for this thin tablet, and I really don't need the keyboard.

Equinsu ocha

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I decided to try the Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Case, roocase Origami 3D from amazon. It's on the way.

So far this case is working out OK. I'd rather have a kickstand and no cover though, but it is nice to be able to stand it in portrait or landscape. I might end up getting a second one and tearing the cover off so I am left with the plastic back and around the edges.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the Finite brand case for my 9.7" I bought the combo with case and keyboard.
2 cons: adds a lot of weight and difficult to hold as portrait

BrySmith3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I like the Finite brand case for my 9.7" I bought the combo with case and keyboard.
2 cons: adds a lot of weight and difficult to hold as portrait
Those two cons are reasons I'm returning the KuGi case with Keyboard. Plus the fact that even in landscape, there's only one position. On the plus side, the case material itself is top notch, and the keyboard worked well.
Perhaps someone here can provide a link to a standalone portable Bluetooth keyboard.