50% off Samsung Accessories when you register your Tab s2

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the black book cover from Samsung, I'm wait listed right now.

Posted via the Android Central App

When I ordered the cover it said 8-10 days delivery but then I got an email that they were on back order it took like 2 weeks and a half

Ian Clark3

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Your lucky in UK it costs a fortune and still cannot be registered after two months as it's not listed. Great product rubbish support or training on apps and connectivity

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to confirm that the code for the 50% off worked for the Samsung book cover. Thanks for the heads up! Never would have thought to try it if I hadn'the read it here.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to confirm that the code for the 50% off worked for the Samsung book cover. Thanks for the heads up! Never would have thought to try it if I hadn'the read it here.

Glad you were able to also get it to work, I have really enjoyed the official case on the s2, hope you enjoy yours as well.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
It is such an expensive case but I might have to try it. I got the 50% off offer too. Hmmm

Yeah you're right it is expensive, but with the discount it's a little more bearable it doesn't offer much in protection but I really like the fact it doesn't make my tablet bulkier and heavier.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Other than price, the only negative that I've heard about it is that the magnets that hold it in the "stand" position are a bit weak, making it not so good for typing on the screen. I usually just hold the tab in my lap while I'm sitting in my recliner, don't really care about standing it up.

For those who haven't received received the discount code, have you added your Samsung account in your tab's settings? I received the email with the code shortly after doing that. Don't know if that's what triggers it, but it might be worth a try.

tex0322

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't matter I don't guess. I bought the 9.7 so it is $69.99 and over the amount the coupon allows. I don't think there are any accessories for the 9.7 that qualify for their coupon. That's pretty silly.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't matter I don't guess. I bought the 9.7 so it is $69.99 and over the amount the coupon allows. I don't think there are any accessories for the 9.7 that qualify for their coupon. That's pretty silly.

Two of us here tried the coupon on the $69.99 cover and it knocked it down by half regardless of the coupon stating it would only apply to accessories of 59.99 or less.

findmyphone

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung branded cases seem way overpriced to me, which might explain why they are so willing to sell them at %50 off to lure new owners.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung branded cases seem way overpriced to me, which might explain why they are so willing to sell them at %50 off to lure new owners.

Yeah I agree they are overpriced I usually never spend that much for a case but after using 3rd party cases on all my previous tablets they mostly added a lot of bulk and weight, and I find the $35 I spent on the 9.7 case is well worth it, especially after thinking about my wife spending so much money on an Otterbox for her note phone it made it easier to cough up the money lol.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
The black one for the 9.7 is currently on backorder. I wish they would tell you that before you order.

Yeah they did that to me with the red one it took like 2 and a half weeks to get it, Samsung doesn't have the best customer service in my experience.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info about the back order. I haven't heard anything from Samsung since the confirmation screen when I ordered mine a week or so ago. Sent them an email a few days ago and haven't received a response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy