Leather Case/Cover

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered a new Tab S2 9.7 LTE, and I've been looking around for a good case/cover for it, specifically a leather one. My wife has an iPad Mini and the official Apple leather case for it is great, and I basically want the same thing, anybody have any suggestions? How does the actual Samsung case compare? It looks really nice but not sure it'll be worth money.

Also, I have looked at some nice sleeves, seems like a good option, but I do really like to have the option to angle the screen when watching movies and whatnot.

Any thoughts, opinions, links to the perfect case would be much appreciated! Thanks!

tex0322

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
When you register your device you will get an email with a 50% off one accessory offer on their site. Brings the case down below $40. I just ordered mine. Will let you know my thoughts when it arrives.

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Sounds good. Thanks! I'll probably head down to Best Buy and see what they too. The BB near me has a Samsung specific area with Samsung only people, so they always have cool stuff.

Posted via the Android Central App

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Bummer! My S2 should be here today, but I'm still caseless. I'll pop over to Best Buy and see if they have any in stock. I leave for a work trip tomorrow, so maybe I'll buy it from Best Buy, see if I like it for this trip and then return it to use the coupon from Samsung...

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine showed up today, FedEx. No shipping notification or anything from Samsung, just boom, there it was.

There's really not much to it, and I like that. Doesn't add much bulk or weight, just basically something that covers both sides and keeps grunge and fingerprints off of the tab. Shuts off the screen when you close it, as advertised.

No idea how long it'll last, but it looks pretty well made. I give it a thumbs up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney