working from a tab s2

Rafi Davis

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys

I was interested in getting this in a few months for my school work next year. I have looked around and decided because of how highly rated this is and some great specs mabye I could use the 9.7 for work. I would be writing word documents and power points and the selection of apps for android is better than windows so any thoughts?

Btw I am not concerned about the screen size but I am about performance and battery life

Posted via the Android Central App

enduro

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've only had mine 24 hours so can't validly speak about battery life or the apps but can advise that ~9hrs of batt life should last all day easliy.

How: apply a screen dimmer, switch off when not in use and turn off all the non essentials and the ~9hr batt life will very likely fet you yhrough the day.

You could also switch to google docs instead of word or use a cloud service for your ms apps. That way if your tab doesn't go the full stretch then you could switch over to your phone. That's what I do.

Rdroid27

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your advice but I can also download word on my phone plus I can charge the tab if I need like I have my 5 year old rubbish laptop always plugged in but I will probably back up using USB as I have no WiFi at school and if I get lte version it uses lots of data