S2 or note 8.0 tab

amelmahaay

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm wanting to purchase one or the other and looking for the most bang for my buck. Will use for browsing, light gaming, watching movies, reading, email, and some use of the camera. I currented own a note 4 phone and love it, but want to add a tablet. Plan to get Wi-Fi only. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Wierdninja

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I suggest you go for the S2. I had the Galaxy Tab S 8.0. It was a beautiful and light tablet, but, it had issues with lag and the battery life wasn't the greatest. I moved on to the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, and, it is amazingly light and buttery smooth. Battery life is also exceptional for an Android tablet. I love the tablet. Recommend it highly. Unless you get an exceptional deal for a Tab S, you are better off with the S2. Another difference is that The S is widescreen, and the S2 is 4:3. 4:3 is just so much better for reading, gaming, and Web-surfing.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Go with the S2. I just got it myself and love it. I gave had quite a few Samsung tablets. This is a keeper

Posted via the Android Central App

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the Note 8.0 wifi. Got tired of using my jetpack or hotspots from my phone. I suggest getting a tab with 4g. You can use wifi if in a wifi area. Having built in data is a plus for me. Also safer . I won't use public wifi if doing something sensitive that would intrigue hackers.
Just saying. Built in data is better

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae