Hi, if this is the wrong spot, sorry mods.

First, on my new tab s2, I am curious how to get the punctuation for keys if you hold them down. Like on my galaxy tab pro or s6 phone, if you hold "b" it turns into a quotation mark. Is it because of a different android version? When I go to software update, I get an error "unable to update the software. A network error occured. Please try again later."

The other thing is, I put in an sd card from my old s4 phone and every time its been asleep for a few minutes, when I unlock it, I get "sd card inserted". It's a sandisk 16gb. It's not really a big deal like my first question.

Thanks.
    12-29-2015 05:58 PM
    Yes the keyboard issue your having could be a difference/change in the keyboard and how it handles punctuation.

Have you considered using any 3rd party keyboards like Swype, SwiftKey or others as they offer more customization options.
    12-29-2015 06:41 PM
    No, I will though in a few minutes. Thanks.

Btw, nice avatar! Go hawks!
    12-29-2015 06:44 PM
    Hi, if this is the wrong spot, sorry mods.

First, on my new tab s2, I am curious how to get the punctuation for keys if you hold them down. Like on my galaxy tab pro or s6 phone, if you hold "b" it turns into a quotation mark.
    So far, the only way I have found to obtain punctuation on the Tab S2 9.7 using the "hold" method, is to press and hold either of the up arrows on the virtual keyboard while pressing a number at the same time, which will give you whatever punctuation or symbol is on that number key. To access all of the keyboard's available punctuation, tap the "SYM" key (it alternates between ABC & SYM) to get the 1st of the 2 pages of symbols/punctuation. To reach the 2nd page of symbols, tap the "1/2" key (just above the control key) which will then change to read "2/2".To use the hands-free voice activation function, press and hold the Smiley key (to the right of the ABC/Sym key) and then tap on the microphone icon.
    12-30-2015 02:02 AM