Amazon now offer 50 cents to trade in white Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 in good condition. Should I accept it?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Amazon now offer 50 cents to trade in the
white Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 in good condition.

Or as much as $1 if the S2 is in mint condition.
But if you don't take care of the S2 and it's only
in acceptable(with scratches) condition, Amazon
only gives you a dime. So take care of your S2!!! :D :D :D

Should I accept it?

Strangely, the black and gold versions are worth almost $300 in trade-in value.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4962008

amazontradeins2.jpg

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey, if you're getting rid of your S2 I'll offer you TWO bucks! hahaha. This sucks haha strange glitch. Or at least I'm hoping it's a glitch and they don't actually deem a new tablet isn't worth more than a buck just because it's white. Hey! Maybe they're supporting the people asking for more diversity in the Oscars!

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey, if you're getting rid of your S2 I'll offer you TWO bucks! hahaha. This sucks haha strange glitch. Or at least I'm hoping it's a glitch and they don't actually deem a new tablet isn't worth more than a buck just because it's white. Hey! Maybe they're supporting the people asking for more diversity in the Oscars!

sorry... my co-worker beat you to it.. she offered me a whole crisp $5 bill for it! :)

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I assume it's because they have too many white Tab S2 that they accepted as trade-in....

the $1 is just to stop people from trading in more white ones. once their stock of used white S2 runs low, the trade-in value will go back up to $267 or more. (just like the black and gold ones)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar