Please, help me, thx

passmoilsel2

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

Here's my problem : I bought a used Samsung SM-T715.
Unfortunately, it's defective, and the owner has disappeared.

In fact, the tablet will reboot when it is turned off. But, it will reboot also after approximately 1 minute. For exemple, when I load "recovery menu", I select "Wype data", he runs, then I want to select "Wype cach" , I cannot because the tablet restarts.

I followed a tutorial to install an official ROMs via Odin. Everything went well. The tablet restarts. Home screen first use. I have to set the wifi, ok, but when I use the keyboard, it crashes after a few seconds. Impossible to use, the tablet reboots ...

So, I am disappointed. I tried again the recovery menu. I selected "Wype data and cach" . Same result. after à few seconds, the tablet reboots.

My question is : How totally reset the tablet, like unboxing ? Samsung has technical unavailable to the general public?

Please, help me. Thank you so much.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The problem could be as simple as a cracked battery connector, or as terrible as a motherboard problem. Since you already flashed it in Odin, that more or less is the same thing as a factory reset. A factory reset will also make you run through the tablet setup. If you wish to factory reset it again, the option should show up in recovery mode... the same place you wiped the cache partition. Its rather strange that the tablet survived an Odin reflash without restarting before it finished. The reflash should have taken some time to complete... certainly more than a minute. Makes me think it's OS related, except for the reboot while it's off. Weird.

It seems the only other option is to disassemble the tablet and see if you can fix it yourself by reseating connectors and checking to see if any are cracked. Or you could just take it to a repair shop to have them look at it. Search Google for how to disassemble the tablet. I honestly couldn't find anything on your tablet for disassembly, but it might be the same or similar with the other S2 sized tabs.

Passmoilsel

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Thx nahoku. It's kind to help me. I'am looking for a Rom in 4 parts, and un pit file, Just to test. Any else ? Model SM-T715, French version.

Thx

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I can point you to is Sammobile. This is a list of SM-T715. I don't know the exact tab you own but you should be able to find what you're looking for here. I have no idea where to find the pit file. You might try visitng the XDA Forum as they may have more activity with flashing roms for your tab.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781