Transfer Google Play Apps From Phone to Tablet

GalaxyGirl23

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I am about to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet. I already own the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone. I'd like to know if there's an easy way to transfer all my Play Store apps that are on my phone to my new Tab S2 tablet? Will these apps sync automatically when I set up my new tablet and enter my Google account info? Thanks for any help you can offer!

Char98

May 23, 2013
Visit site
As long as you use the same Google account you have with the note 5, everything should transfer. I transferred all my apps and games from my note 4 to the tab s2.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trankster

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Nearly all of your apps will transfer. There may be a few that do not. Having upgraded tablets and android phones recently, this has been my experience. Make a list of your favorite apps in case you need to reinstall . Also, be patient. Depending on the number of apps you have, it could take several hours for everything to install. While most of your apps should automatically install themselves, your data and personalization may not. Make backups where you can so that you don't lose your data or custom setups.