Doze activity?

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I understand Doze, the built in battery saver especially when tablet is not being used is supposed to make a huge difference. I am seeing the exact opposite. I could close my Wifi only 9.7" for 6 to 7 days and still have decent battery to be able to use the tablet for Web, Amazon Kindle app, and even Facebook for a reasonable amount of time. Now after 2 days I drop from 90% to 40%.
I have done everything but factory reset so far

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I understand Doze, the built in battery saver especially when tablet is not being used is supposed to make a huge difference. I am seeing the exact opposite. I could close my Wifi only 9.7" for 6 to 7 days and still have decent battery to be able to use the tablet for Web, Amazon Kindle app, and even Facebook for a reasonable amount of time. Now after 2 days I drop from 90% to 40%.
I have done everything but factory reset so far

Exact reason why I stayed on lollipop. I have both a galaxy tab s2 and a galaxy s6 edge plus. When I updated my s6 edge plus to marshmallow, I had this very same issue and refused to update my tab s2 to marshmallow since my battery life is perfectly fine and much longer on lollipop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer