1 month old Tablet / messag TouchWiz Home has stopped

Daniel DeFoe

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Tablet about a month ago. I got excited and started adding stuff, in terms of apps, some classes (on line videos of classes) and some ebooks. Next thing I knew I was near the top of the memory 98%, so while I am figuring out what I should do, the system began to drag. I did a shut down and then powered it back up only to start getting locked out of everything and a window popping up saying
"Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped." Nothing I have tried seems to get around this problem. Is there something other than taking it back into the shop where I bought it that anyone can suggest? I can mount the unit with the charging cord to my computer
and with that I did remove 4 of my video classes thinking that the memory freed might help, but I still get the "TouchWiz Home" stopped message.

Looking for a tech forum that can guide me through what I can do to fix this situation.

Daniel

funpig

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
My four year old Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus was doing this the last few months. After i got my new SM-713, I did a factory reset of the old Tab to give it to my wife. I only loaded up the more basic apps. I did not load games, work or utility apps. The old tab's performance sped up and i no longer got that Touchwiz error. A lot of my apps have been used for years. But recently i think all those almost weekly google updates just overwhelmed the processor and memory in my old tab.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463