Ever since I upgraded to nougat on my S2 9.7 I have to pull down the menu from the top of the screen in order to see the brightness graph line. The problem is, when I pull it down far enough to see the brightness change line, it often pops right back up to the top again and I have to keep swiping down several times before the brightness function line stays in place long enough for me to move the brightness slider. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there an easier way to change the brightness on my Galaxy Tab S2?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S2.
    08-13-2017 08:18 PM
    Have you set brightness control ot "Show control on top" in the pulldown menu? There's a down-arrow at the right hand of the brightness control - if you select that, there is a button selector that allows the brightness control to show above the notification panel.
    08-14-2017 07:32 AM
    Are you just looking for an easy way to turn the Auto brightness on and off? It doesn't get any better than this.

Auto Brightness Switch
    08-14-2017 02:04 PM
    Have you set brightness control ot "Show control on top" in the pulldown menu? There's a down-arrow at the right hand of the brightness control - if you select that, there is a button selector that allows the brightness control to show above the notification panel.
    Thank you sparksd. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my Galaxy tab s2.
    08-15-2017 06:06 AM
    Are you just looking for an easy way to turn the Auto brightness on and off? It doesn't get any better than this.

Auto Brightness Switch
    Thank you Sir Loyne but I don't like, so never use auto brightness and just leave it turned off permanently in my settings. sparksd gave me the solution that I needed though.
    08-15-2017 06:13 AM