My tab s2 10.1 was working fine until latest update to nougat now it barely charges overnight, in fact the issue seems to be that when I plug it in and it is in sleep mode, it doesn't charge at all.

I have done a reset but no different. It isn't the charger as tried various and clearly related to the firmware update. Has anyone else got the same issue? Can I downgrade back to Android 6, if so how?
    01-02-2018 01:10 AM
    My tab s2 10.1 was working fine until latest update to nougat now it barely charges overnight, in fact the issue seems to be that when I plug it in and it is in sleep mode, it doesn't charge at all.

I have done a reset but no different. It isn't the charger as tried various and clearly related to the firmware update. Has anyone else got the same issue? Can I downgrade back to Android 6, if so how?
    My Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 recently updated to nougat. Half of the time, it charges normally. The rest of the time, it either charges slowly or not at all. Sometimes I plug in overnight and only get half a charge. Also, the battery percentage icon is sporadic and unpredictable. When I restart my device, it either gains or loses up to twenty percent. I have also used various chargers.
    01-03-2018 07:24 PM