Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 coming with a free keyboard case($130 value) @BestBuy & Samsung.com

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
It was the decider for me last week. Case arrived today and despite the ugly color, I'm very happy with it so far.

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I guess Samsung is going to wait for Apple to introduce their new iPads before making a significant price reduction on the S3. I think it's a mistake for them not to have made a big splash with the S3 and to have gotten the LTE version on carrier shelves before Apple sucks all the air out of the room.

Tiko7523

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't pass on this deal i had a $50 best buy gift card & got another $20 from using Samsung Pay.

I really like everything about it coming from my Tab S 10.5 (RIP) but the keyboard case has nowhere to put the S pen?

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't pass on this deal i had a $50 best buy gift card & got another $20 from using Samsung Pay.

I really like everything about it coming from my Tab S 10.5 (RIP) but the keyboard case has nowhere to put the S pen?
It has a little attachment you stick to the back of the keyboard side, where the indent is.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the s3 for 499 a few days ago. Wasnt aware of the kb cover discount. No way I would go $130 for it. Just went back to bb, and got the black kb cover for 59.99. they didnt actually have one, so it ships to me for friday.

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I picked up an open box S3 from Best Buy for $425. It's in 'excellent' condition, which is like new and still includes accessories. At $175 off the retail price, that's a bargain I couldn't resist.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today, like it so far. $499+$64. Was Leary about the KB cover but like it so far. My fave scrabble app is practically unusable tho. Just blown up and pixelated to be grainy. Got 14 days to decide so I'll be checking out the rest of it.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
After a day and a half with it, I'm not so sure the KB cover is the best option for me. It works well and all but makes it seem to much like a mini laptop, if that makes any sense to anyone but me. Lol. I've ordered the Samsung folio case from BB as they did not have it in store to do a side by side compare. I'll still have a week to decide between the two cases before returning one or keeping them both.
Has anyone else tried both and then liked one better? Guess I'll figure it out soon enough.

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Just did the price match via phone. I was expecting a wee bit of a fight because of the free keyboard case and thought I would most likely get matched for the combined cost. I didn't. I've never kept an eye on the post purchase price before, but will do it consistently from here on in!

For anyone interested, Fintie is now making cases with attached pen holders. They're also selling the holders separately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37