The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 keyboard case is unavailable at any store in Canada so I bought a Belkin keyboard case designed for the Tab S3.
    I couldn't connect although the Tab 3 would pair with the keyboard, it wouldn't connect. (don't ask!)
    After taking both back to Best Buy, and having 3 techs take an hour playing with it, they came up with this dumb workaround. - Turn the Tab 3 Bluetooth off then on, and pair the devices EVERY time you turn them on, then try the connection again.
    This is a real pain, but the only way to get it working.
    BTW, they tried to get the connection with two other keyboard types, and this is the only way they could get them to work.
    I guess I'll buy a Galaxy keyboard case with the POGO connection if it ever hits the market here.
    Thoughts, anyone
    08-19-2017 03:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Any power-saving modes turned on? Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-27367

Just to be clear -- you do have a Tab 3, and not a Tab S3, right?

EDIT: Moving this to the Tab S3 forum, since OP PM'd me to confirm the model.
    08-19-2017 03:33 PM
    B.Diddy
    Thanks for that, I was logged into the forum through the website, don't know what the response window problem was, but now it appears OK.
    As to the Bluetooth problem, I guess I'll just live with it, my need for the keyboard is minimal. It is a "nice-to-have!"
    Ganguy
    08-20-2017 06:15 AM
    I have found that cheaper Bluetooth keyboards can have problems staying connected. I had a cheap Targus BT keyboard that would go to sleep almost immediately, and when I started typing again, there would be about a one second pause before the letters started showing up on the screen (which is terrible if you're a fast typer). I've had much better luck with Logitech keyboards, so maybe try one from them.
    08-20-2017 05:03 PM