I've been off the forums for awhile, came back after buying a shiny new Tab S3 last week . One thing I don't see on either this or the S2 board is the almost "traditional" thread of sharing home screens people are proud of. I'd love to start things off but nothing to show for it yet. Still busy with set up .

Would love to see some examples. Getting the new S3 kinda set me off on redoing my Note 4 phone too. Anyone got something you're proud of to share? Please include info about what was used to make it rock (launcher, icon packs, widget info etc.).

Sorry if I missed one that was here but did search and can the pages and didn't find .
    09-28-2017 01:30 PM
    Hmmm I never took the time to set my screen up, I think I will this weekend.
    09-29-2017 05:45 PM
    OK, I'll bite! Here is my home screen. I use Nova and love it. I like to keep current on the news, so my home page has all my local news and weather. Also a calendar, nice apps/widgets to show my battery strength, storage/memory/Optimize button, clock, and my screen rotation button. You will notice that I am perhaps a bit finicky in ensuring symmetry on my device... everything must be correctly/evenly spaced, and lined up just so-so. I keep 11 icons on 3 dock pages... just because. And of course I must have my little date reminder in the upper left corner. I have 8 other pages, all laid out much the same, just with different content.

As you can glean, I am not into fancy, colourful, busy backgrounds which make it difficult to see what you want to see; just clean, simple and straightforward. So there you have it.

PS: Too bad the posted image loses so much quality when posting on here, but trust me, it looks great on my device.

starbuckk and jjinal like this.
    10-11-2017 05:53 PM
    Deleted. Sorry, double post.
    10-11-2017 05:56 PM
    OK, I'll bite! Here is my home screen. I use Nova and love it. I like to keep current on the news, so my home page has all my local news and weather. Also a calendar, nice apps/widgets to show my battery strength, storage/memory/Optimize button, clock, and my screen rotation button. You will notice that I am perhaps a bit finicky in ensuring symmetry on my device... everything must be correctly/evenly spaced, and lined up just so-so. I keep 11 icons on 3 dock pages... just because. And of course I must have my little date reminder in the upper left corner. I have 8 other pages, all laid out much the same, just with different content.

As you can glean, I am not into fancy, colourful, busy backgrounds which make it difficult to see what you want to see; just clean, simple and straightforward. So there you have it.

PS: Too bad the posted image loses so much quality when posting on here, but trust me, it looks great on my device.

https://preview.ibb.co/kTc2iw/Screen..._1024x1024.png
    Nice setup, can you tell us which widgets you're using on Nova?
    10-13-2017 07:44 AM

10-13-2017 07:44 AM
    Sure, my homepage has these:

Date: Date Statusbar
    Clock: ClockQ Premium
    News: (sides) Palabre Feed RSS Reader News
    News: (centre) Google News and Weather
    Calendar: Month Calendar Widget
    Screen rotation: Ultimate Rotation Control
    Battery gauge: Battery Gauge Widget 2017
    10-13-2017 06:42 PM
    Very well planned and thought out page. At-a-glance info is my goal too. Screens full of icons are for iPads. Well done
    10-16-2017 01:28 AM
    Widgets consume lots of battery. Phone is better for that as this is big battery. Recommend NOT to taste charge as reduces battery life. Head over to xda they provide pixel live wallpapers and such you need to download the Google wallpapers app to make them work though which is not mentioned there
    12-22-2017 09:19 PM
    12-22-2017 09:19 PM

That is "fancy"
    12-24-2017 08:39 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171223-061916.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	278.1 KB 
ID:	276319
    More like my set up. I'm kinda basic when it comes to tabs.
    12-24-2017 08:40 AM
    Currently...Share screenshots of well done home pages?-screenshot_20180107-161019.jpg
    01-07-2018 05:11 PM
    Widgets consume lots of battery. Phone is better for that as this is big battery. Recommend NOT to taste charge as reduces battery life. Head over to xda they provide pixel live wallpapers and such you need to download the Google wallpapers app to make them work though which is not mentioned there
    Did anyone make any sense out of this post? "Phone is better for that as this is big battery."... means what? I am thinking that English may not be your first language? Also "Recommend NOT to taste charge as reduces battery life."... Huh? "taste charge" I have no idea what you are trying to say here. If you are suggesting that it is bad for the battery to use widgets, I must assume that you are not being serious, as I have used multiple widgets for years on various tablets, and have always gotten outstanding battery life. Hmmmmm...
    01-07-2018 05:52 PM
    I guess I am late, but I got Nova launcher a few weeks ago after the Oreo update (the SE9 launcher was hkrrendously sluggish and hard to use). I took the time now to make my home screen as gorgeous as possible.Share screenshots of well done home pages?-screenshot_20180713-212258_nova-launcher.jpeg
    07-13-2018 09:27 PM