Tab s3 is on sale again. Picked up 128gb model

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Tab s3 is on sale at Samsung.com, Staples, and Best Buy this week.

I really wanted to just get the 32gb for $500 but they don't carry it in the stores except for Best Buy and I didn't want to order it due to the lousy mail lady we have who puts the wrong mail in peoples lock boxes regularly or deal with samsung.com order nightmares.

Anyway, the only one the Best Buy had in my area was 128gb model for $600 on sale so I decided to pick that one up. The next closest ones that had it are about 40 miles away in Estero and factoring in 80 miles round trip with Gas and then having to buy a 64 or 128gb SD card I just decided to just get the 120gb version.

Only thing that aggravates me is that none of the stores carry cases for tab s3 except for Verizon but the one near me doesn't carry Tab s3 stuff. They have a rugged case for $40 verizon sells. Best Buy was out of almost every case and they only carry the crappy Samsung folding case or the $130 keyboard case.

Luckily I work long shifts the next two days so I won't be messing with it much while I wait for an amazon.com case to get here.

I hate it how Ipads they sell cases everywhere for them and iPhones. Aggravates me when Apple products are inferior to Android in general yet they cater to the apple fanboys.

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I purchased mine at Christmas time. They matched a price of $499 online. I have the case pictured from Amazon. It's working perfectly. I love everything about this tablet. I am not an Apple fan.
6a0b345ef2bf34237d6381517a7a43ee.jpg
457fd0b1bd7bd798eda0555a970804c3.jpg

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I got a Tab S3 (32gb, WiFi) last June and this keyboard case has one of the best keyboards I’ve ever used. I live in both worlds but totally LOVE my Note 8. i have no desire for any iPhone model. I wish Samsung would do more on the tablet side to compete with Apple, etc. I just bought an iPad Pro 12.9 inch last week and planned on selling my Tab S3 but I just do not want to part with it. It’s perfect for reading in bed, watching Plex and being using as my in-car large screen GPS and more. It is still a really nice tablet. I I guess I’ll just be using both!

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Keyboard Cover, Grey (EJ-FT820USEGUJ) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VSWQDH...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6142310

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Got my 128GB from Bestbuy on Cyber Monday for $579 and threw in a 256GB micro SD I had laying around from previous Samsung promotions. I ordered this case from Amazon and really like it. Has a stylus holder and a little sleeve for the nib end to go into to protect it. Case has magnets to keep it closed and put the S3 to sleep, the front sleeve also has a small magnet in it and convenient for folded papers. When set in the stand viewing orientation it says put and doesn't slip at all and the best part was no funky smell!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6143173

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
My Moko heavy duty case just came in today. I had a long day at work and I'm tired so I don't feel like taking the wrapper off and installing it right now. For $16 doesn't seem like a bad case. Seems similar to a supcase. I don't know how the screen protector is though. I might order a couple other cases but this will do until then.

https://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Galaxy-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6144176

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Got the case installed. Overall an ok case. Screen protector is crap though. Smudges underneath it too from trying to clean it. I might remove it or order a folding case.

Btw I transfered my Note 8 apps and data directly to my Tab s3 and the home screen and app icons are off centered to the left including the google assistant bar and I can't figure out how to change it.

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Got the case installed. Overall an ok case. Screen protector is crap though. Smudges underneath it too from trying to clean it. I might remove it or order a folding case.

Btw I transfered my Note 8 apps and data directly to my Tab s3 and the home screen and app icons are off centered to the left including the google assistant bar and I can't figure out how to change it.[/QUOTE @Blues Fan, are you using Nova Launcher or some other Launcher? Maybe that's what messed up the layout. I Love Nova Prime. Makes for really nice customization. I copied over my Nova setup from my N8 Nova backup and it looks OK. Sounds odd. Did you figure it out yet?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Not yet. I don't use Nova launcher on the note 8 or Tab s3. Just stock. I'll just do factory reset and download the apps I want manually off google store and see if that does the trick.