I like to just leave my S3 plugged in so it's never out of power/ready to travel with it. I also like to have a wired internet connection as it is much faster than my WiFi. I can't find an adapter that delievers both ethernet and power at the same time to my Tab S3. Any tips or direction for me?
    12-26-2018 01:27 PM
    No, they both use the USB connector. What you're trying to do is to use the S3 as a laptop.

You could probably wire up a USB plug with 2 USB jacks, so you could run power into one of them and Ethernet into the other one, and connect both power and Ethernet to the tablet, but I don't know of any Ethernet adapters with power passthrough.
    12-26-2018 02:29 PM
    @Rukbat
    Are there adapters like ones for Apple devices that have not a charging port and a host port? I know these did at one point exist for the Galaxy Tab 2.
    12-29-2018 03:37 AM
    I like to just leave my S3 plugged in so it's never out of power/ready to travel with it. I also like to have a wired internet connection as it is much faster than my WiFi. I can't find an adapter that delievers both ethernet and power at the same time to my Tab S3. Any tips or direction for me?
    USBC hub with USBC in and out along with USB ports and HDMI. Overkill but does the job.

Add USB Ethernet. Also might want to have USB adapter fir SDXC card.
    12-29-2018 04:32 PM