Evernote in DeX Mode

androidfish

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I love my s4. Its a great mobile productivity tool and DeX mode is great. My major compalint is that my number one complaint is that my number one productivity app Evernote does not work properly in DeX.
C'mon Samsung - please get this fived!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I love my s4. Its a great mobile productivity tool and DeX mode is great. My major compalint is that my number one complaint is that my number one productivity app Evernote does not work properly in DeX.
C'mon Samsung - please get this fived!

Umm... but it's not Samsung that needs to fix this... It's Evernote's devs. It's like expecting Microsoft or Apple to fix every app/program that glitches out on Windows or MacOS/iOS.

That being said, and because I stopped using Evernote ages ago because it became way too simple and ugly in comparison to others... What exactly doesn't work? Only hiccup I've encountered in some apps is that they can't be resized or Spotify needing to maximize/restore the window every now and then to show all the elements (but granted, the app does this too in multi-window mode in the non-DeX environment).

androidfish

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I understand the work needs to be done by the Evernote developers.
However, this is one app that Samsung should have worked/encouraged/pressured/negotiated/begged/whatever to get into their stable of DeX compatible apps.

androidfish

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The issue is that there is a big column of unusable white space on the right hand side of the screen which is not there in tablet mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995