Loving it so far! Have only had it up and running for about an hour. Ihave my Logitech bluetooth keyboard connected to it right now. Defintiely need a case though.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    11-19-2018 04:31 PM
    Just read the comments if it's an off-brand one! Most of them will have issues with the magnets in the case. Minor in most cases, but something to be aware of
    11-19-2018 04:46 PM
    My tablet just showed up a couple hours ago. Haven't had much time to spend with it yet. Spent over an hour trying to log into Google. Which seems to be the case everytime I get a new device. Still haven't managed to log in yet. Plan on stopping by best buy later to get the Samsung keyboard case. Gonna use the Samsung pay best buy gift card deal to save $15. I'll let you know how I like it.
    amyf27 likes this.
    12-05-2018 01:59 PM
    So the keyboard cover is pretty sweet. Only issue is it's kind of awkward when using it as a tablet with your hands holding the keyboard on the back of the tablet. Still haven't been able to log into my Google account so haven't gotten the chance to set my tablet up completely. Starting to get frustrated with Google at this point.
    12-05-2018 06:59 PM
    So the keyboard cover is pretty sweet. Only issue is it's kind of awkward when using it as a tablet with your hands holding the keyboard on the back of the tablet. Still haven't been able to log into my Google account so haven't gotten the chance to set my tablet up completely. Starting to get frustrated with Google at this point.
    what's going on with the google log in - are you having issues with the password?

nice to hear about the tablet and yea touching the keyboard while holding it would bug me too. Here's my current set up. The Arteck bluetooth keyboard - light weight and slim, and i just use it when i want. The Samsung case, same as yours i believe, but without keyboard. I got Best Buy to match the Amazon price and saved like $25 or something.
    milleniumdroid and durandetto like this.
    12-10-2018 07:19 PM
    Finally figured out my password and was able to log in. Took me about 4 hours and a few hundred password attempts, but I got it. Really do love the Samsung keyboard case. You can fold it in a way that the keyboard faces the back of the tablet and only the space bar is exposed. Doesn't really bother me this way. If it was $100 or less I'd say it's a must have, but for $150 it was a little harder to justify. Would I buy it again? Yes, but I like wasting money on tech.
    12-11-2018 06:56 PM
    Lol I'm right there with you. Waiting on a Best Buy order for a new Gear S3 watch. Smh.
    Finally figured out my password and was able to log in. Took me about 4 hours and a few hundred password attempts, but I got it. Really do love the Samsung keyboard case. You can fold it in a way that the keyboard faces the back of the tablet and only the space bar is exposed. Doesn't really bother me this way. If it was $100 or less I'd say it's a must have, but for $150 it was a little harder to justify. Would I buy it again? Yes, but I like wasting money on tech.
    Today 07:26 AM