Is there a way to sync the tablet with your phone so your text messages and stuff come through on the tablet? Before my sim card was activated my messages were coming to my tablet, but now it's using my tablet phone number.
    12-07-2018 10:36 PM
    I have the Tab S4 and a Sprint Note 9. I use an app that I pay 0.99/month called "Pulse". It lets me send and receive on the tablet as if I'm on the phone - phone needs to be nearby to do this, and on.

Also on mine, I have the Sprint tablet which has its own 4G and own number. This has been handy a few times when my phone has died and I didn't have a cord handy -i can send/receive on the tablets number.
    durandetto and smooches680 like this.
    12-10-2018 11:58 AM
    Thank you, i'll have to check into that. Wish there was a way on Samsung's end we could make this happen. Seems like the tablet defaulted to my note 9s number before I installed a working sim card.
    12-10-2018 05:23 PM
    Thank you, i'll have to check into that. Wish there was a way on Samsung's end we could make this happen. Seems like the tablet defaulted to my note 9s number before I installed a working sim card.
    If you have mutliple phones your carrier can swt the tablet to sync with whichever you choose
    durandetto likes this.
    12-10-2018 05:36 PM
    I have my Galaxy watch synced with my phone though DIGITS, I would like it if I could sync both the tablet and watch this way. Problem is most T-Mobile store employees are clueless and a good portion of customer service reps are bad too. I'll have to look into the DIGITS thing a little more and see if I can figure it out on my own.
    12-11-2018 06:00 PM
    So I just had to download the DIGITS app on the tablet and use the app to send text messages. I'd prefer to use the messaging app, but this way is free and it works.
    amyf27 likes this.
    12-11-2018 07:12 PM
    Ihaven't been on TMobile for awhile, but was going to suggest something like this. I'm not sure how many devices you can have on Digits, but this sounds like it works out very well for you I'm not thrilled about paying 0.99 a month for my app, but it's better than the other paid app which was over $9/mo and that app was glitchy. It's handy when I'm using the tablet adn want to give the phone a break, like early in the a.m. now.
    So I just had to download the DIGITS app on the tablet and use the app to send text messages. I'd prefer to use the messaging app, but this way is free and it works.
    12-16-2018 06:24 AM
    Ihaven't been on TMobile for awhile, but was going to suggest something like this. I'm not sure how many devices you can have on Digits, but this sounds like it works out very well for you I'm not thrilled about paying 0.99 a month for my app, but it's better than the other paid app which was over $9/mo and that app was glitchy. It's handy when I'm using the tablet adn want to give the phone a break, like early in the a.m. now.
    So far so good with the DIGITS app. Doesn't seem to have any issues with 3 devices on 1 number.
    12-17-2018 04:46 PM
    Is there a way to sync the tablet with your phone so your text messages and stuff come through on the tablet? Before my sim card was activated my messages were coming to my tablet, but now it's using my tablet phone number.
    I use Samsung sidesync. It needs to be side loaded on both note9 and s4 tablet. It will mirror and allow you to use all your phone functions on your tablet include calls, text, videos... etc. No need to pay monthly like other apps.
    Google it to download the apk due to play store says it's not compatible, but it is cause I use it.
    smooches680 likes this.
    01-04-2019 08:55 AM