Brightness slider in notification panel doesn't work.

TheGhizzi

Dec 17, 2018
Visit site
The Brightness slider & dropdown arrow next to it does not respond to any touch. Only way to adjust brightness is going into display settings. And yes, I've played with Auto being on/off.
Not sure why this happened, it was working earlier today.

In the mean time, downloaded a brightness adjuster app with a line in the notification panel.

Anyone deal with this before? I'd rather not reset the tab, I understand it may be necessary but only as last resort. Maybe next update will fix it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The Brightness slider & dropdown arrow next to it does not respond to any touch. Only way to adjust brightness is going into display settings. And yes, I've played with Auto being on/off.
Not sure why this happened, it was working earlier today.

In the mean time, downloaded a brightness adjuster app with a line in the notification panel.

Anyone deal with this before? I'd rather not reset the tab, I understand it may be necessary but only as last resort. Maybe next update will fix it.
I went into mine to test it and it still works. What version of the tablet do you have -a carrier or an unlocked version maybe? Do they have a wifi only one?

Also did a quick search in settings - you probably looked at these but just in case you didn't get to I've shared the screen shot below.

Are all of your apps updated and the tablet updated with the latest software version?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Screen shot didn't load the first time-here it is.
f40469ddb9fd31f429b42a0b8995550f.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey