No matter how hard I push the pen in it tends to fall out with normal use. Is anyone else having this problem and if so have you come up with a solution?
    01-12-2019 08:23 AM
    Yes I am too. And no solution yet either.
    01-12-2019 08:41 AM
    So the way the S-Pen on the Galaxy Book works is that the pen has a built in pocket clip and you just insert it into the holder until the clip is engaged. I guess you can't do that with the S4 because there is no clip so I was Googling to see if there was an aftermarket pocket clip available and came across this. Seems like a better all around solution for the S-Pen than what Samsung came up with. Elastic attachment so it fits S3, S4 and Galaxy Book.

https://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Samsung-Premium-Leather-Compatible/dp/B06XYDFY48

Pen keeps falling out of the holder-61hvvwtgejl._sl1000_.jpg
    iFortWorth likes this.
    01-12-2019 09:41 AM
    This could work too.

Apple Pencil Holder Sticker - Peel N Stick Elastic Stylus Pocket - ZUGU CASE (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y57C5Y4...cUvbUpU6441513
    01-12-2019 10:44 AM
    Yea, the self stick one looks nicer but I think I'd prefer being able to move it (or remove it) between my S4 and Galaxy Book as the pen holder for the Galaxy Book was self stick and it has fallen off twice, even after reattaching it with contact cement.
    iFortWorth likes this.
    01-12-2019 11:08 AM
    Yea, the self stick one looks nicer but I think I'd prefer being able to move it (or remove it) between my S4 and Galaxy Book as the pen holder for the Galaxy Book was self stick and it has fallen off twice, even after reattaching it with contact cement.
    On another note. I like that OEM S4 book case that I assume you are referencing, but dadgum it's expensive for a case.
    01-12-2019 11:12 AM
    On another note. I like that OEM S4 book case that I assume you are referencing, but dadgum it's expensive for a case.
    So my S4, when it arrives, has the OEM Book cover case included, not the keyboard. I am undecided whether or not I will get the OEM Keyboard case ($90 on BH Photo), buy a separate keyboard, or use a Zagg BT Keyboard cover I have left over from when my Note Pro 12.2 was stolen. Cost isn't really an issue as I got the S4 for $0 so I can spring for the OEM cover but I almost think that because of the bulk that OEM cover adds that I might just use a separate Bluetooth keyboard....I really see myself using the S4 as an Android tablet most of the time as I have the Galaxy Book for work stuff and I think I would continue to take the Galaxy Book on those trips. We'll see...…….
    01-12-2019 11:41 AM
    So my S4, when it arrives, has the OEM Book cover case included, not the keyboard. I am undecided whether or not I will get the OEM Keyboard case ($90 on BH Photo), buy a separate keyboard, or use a Zagg BT Keyboard cover I have left over from when my Note Pro 12.2 was stolen. Cost isn't really an issue as I got the S4 for $0 so I can spring for the OEM cover but I almost think that because of the bulk that OEM cover adds that I might just use a separate Bluetooth keyboard....I really see myself using the S4 as an Android tablet most of the time as I have the Galaxy Book for work stuff and I think I would continue to take the Galaxy Book on those trips. We'll see...…….
    Like a lot of the reviews of the keyboard case I watched said, the keys are a little cramped. And I find that to be true. I'll keep it. But if I had to do a lot of typing I'd pull out my BT foldable full size backlit Keyboard.
    01-12-2019 11:59 AM
    tou have to push it till it clicks, there is a rim at the bottom that clicks in and holds it secure. I travel daily with mine and never worry about the pen.

This is only with OEM case of course.
    01-16-2019 11:53 PM
    Put the pen in upside down, it's a little thicker and holds much better.
    01-20-2019 11:57 PM
    I couldn't bring myself to pay for the keyboard cover...and a lot of the reviews led me to believe it wasn't a must have. I bought a fintie(sp) keyboard cover. It does what I need for when I need.
    02-03-2019 08:59 AM
    The pen holder on my OEM Samsung case holds the pen very well, but you have to make sure you push and hear the click to insure its secured.
    gottria likes this.
    02-08-2019 10:43 PM