OK, so I got my Tab yesterday and so far I'm liking it with the exception of the iris scanner, which even in bright lights has an issue with my eyes, and the touch is taking a while to get used to.

I find that in order to do anything that requires a touch I have to barely touch the screen. Using my usual heavier touch doesn't work...not sure why but it is something that I need to get used to.

I haven't used an S-Pen since my Note 3 days and just as I remember, I have difficulty just grabbing the pen just right so I can push the button. I may try gluing a friction point on the button so that it increases the tactile feel and hopefully I'll be able to find it better.

Pissed off at Verizon as they have disabled the Voice calling in Message Plus, not that I used to use it much but it was nice when I needed it.

The last time I used an Android tablet was my Note Pro 12.2 which I loved right up until it was stolen 2 years ago but do you know what I miss, the left swipe that brought up the Hanscom office, calendar etc....was that an app?
    01-23-2019 10:49 AM
    The left swipe thing a part of the old touchwiz home, unfortunately not an app on its own, you may be able to find an app in the play store that comes close.

Just checked my Tab S2, it can't call from message + anymore, hadn't used the feature in a couple years but still disappointed it was removed.
    01-23-2019 11:19 AM
    I haven't used an S-Pen since my Note 3 days and just as I remember, I have difficulty just grabbing the pen just right so I can push the button. I may try gluing a friction point on the button so that it increases the tactile feel and hopefully I'll be able to find it better.

I have the same problem with that poorly designed button. What sort of friction point could you glue on it though? Have you tried it yet?
    02-10-2019 09:41 AM