I like to keep my tablet in the keyboard cover so I can go back and forth between tablet and Dex. Because I do use it in tablet mode 90% of the time, I find the keyboard annoying and worry about damaging the keys. Is there anything on the market I can cover the keys with during tablet use?

I know that some Pixelbook users found a hardshell clamshell and just used the bottom for this purpose, but I have not seen this as a possibility with the S4.
    02-11-2019 12:05 PM
    I don't think so. In the old days of aluminum backed tablets one could purchase a "Cover Fit" keyboard from either Zagg or Samsung. This keyboard snapped onto the face of the tablet and was completely removed for tablet use...it worked great.

I have a keyboard cover that is similar to the Tab S4's cover on my Galaxy Book which does ruin the experience when folded back in tablet mode so I usually just remove it...simple removal as compared to the S4 keyboard case.

My S4 included the Book Cover case when I purchased it and I just ordered this keyboard for use with it. This keyboard comes with a case which I will use just as a keyboard case when it's in my backpack and remove the keyboard for use with the tablet.
    02-11-2019 01:52 PM
    You don't need a keyboard to use dex.

I bought a BT keyboard case to use my tablet for work. I don't particularly care for the keyboard it came with though.
    Tonight I found my Tab S2 Samsung keyboard and it works well with the S4. Unlike the with the tab S3, even the trackpad works.
    Yesterday 10:27 PM