I have the Keyboard case, among others. It is pretty good, a little cramped coming from my regular desk keyboard, but it is a 10 inch footprint so that is kinda what you get. If you want to make it a convertible with the case, I would suggest you get the Keyboard Case, but maybe some other smaller cases for using when you don't want the heft. If I use it on a desk at proper height it works very well, on the lap it is stable but I find I mistype more often, but that is not an ideal ergonomic situation.

The only thing I don't like about the KB case is no sleep wake function when you open and close... just when you connect it using the pogo pins. Otherwise, it is worth it. Currently around $100 on Amazon.
    Yesterday 12:51 PM
    90% of the time I use it as a tablet and don't want the bulk and folded back keys of the Keyboard Cover. Mine came with the Book Cover which I really like.

Perhaps if the Keyboard cover wasn't so darn difficult to remove I'd think differently but I'm very happy with my $20 lighted BT keyboard.
    Yesterday 01:09 PM
    The KB cover isnt that bad... just have to remove it kind upside down... they part with the Pogo pins is the easier side to pop it out.
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    Yesterday 01:59 PM
    Am thinking of the following apart from the keyboard case.
    Infiland Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 Case with S Pen Holder, Multiple Angle Stand Cover Support Auto Wake/Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 Model SM-T830/ T835 2018 Release, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GF8K8ZW...cUvbUpU6508538
    Today 12:04 AM
    I considered several identical cases that came with a bluetooth keyboard and were selling for around $30. I LOVE the S Pen compartment on those cases. No idea why Sammy didn't think of that themselves. Still opted to stay with the Sammy case though because I never have to worry about the keyboard running out of power.

If I ever decide to switch up and go with just a case, I'll definitely be grabbing one of those.
    Today 07:08 AM
55 123